Wednesday, November 02, 2005

what a night

so, first the train home was an hour and 20min late. yes, an hour and 20min. ridiculous. i should have been furious! but i wasn't even that angry. i have been surprisingly anger resistant these last few weeks.

what is more important is that i took the oppurtunity to call my mom while i was waiting. what else are you gonna do? as soon as we all saw the announcement come on the little red announcement makers that are less than worthless, but ubiquitous in the T system, a mass wave of cell phones flashed out. it was quite funny.

so, i call my mom, we're chatting about this and that, la di da, when she tells me she's DATING SOMEONE! my mom, my longtime single mom is going on a dates. woah. i was floored but actually really excited about it. i always wondered how i would react to that news because i'm very protective of her. growing up it was just her and i--against the world, as it were. but i was smiling and just so happy. hopefully he's a good guy.

in other news i get to do a column today which i thought would have to wait till tomorrow. so for once i'm excited to be in the cold room. at least i can usually steer clear of my boss on these days. although she's already harassed me once today and it's not even 9am.

oh honestly, even she hasn't really been angering me lately either. what is wrong with me? why aren't i furious anymore? even xiaomin has noticed. i'm losing lab cred here.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM GMT-5, Blogger Papa Bear said...

probably cause you're sleeping with such a sexy ginger haired english gentleman :P

 
At 10:07 AM GMT-5, Blogger catswym said...

now the cat's out of the bag. so to speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home