Wednesday, October 19, 2005

hunched

over my desk.

i hate being so tired i can't even find the energy to sit up straight.

i've already had a cup of tea since i got to work, and the thought of doing anything productive today seems so overwhelming.

13 hours at work yesterday, 11 tomorrow. so many non-work things to do too.

my fingernails are like weapons today. i keep scraping myself. my nails grow at a ridiculous rate. so does my hair. unlike my hair, which i've just let grow due primarily to economical reasons, my nails have to keep getting cut. but i get tired of doing it every week. so two weeks goes by and by then i've started causing nearly life-threatening wounds whenever my fingers happen to come in contact with another piece of my skin.

i really need to refill the bird feeder too, so chaucer can have better kitty-TV to watch during the day when he's all by himself. oh, chaucery-poo.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM GMT-5, Blogger Papa Bear said...

:(

poor tired catswym. at least you'll get to sleep with a chaucer tonight. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home