Wednesday, April 05, 2006

not to mention

i have been incredibly stressed out lately.

this is not good for many reasons, but most of all my sanity, by which i mean my faith. it means i'm not remembering how relatively easy and blessed my life is.

i'm trying to do data analysis at work, which means learning matlab. i'm so not a computer programmer but it is good to learn and i have an EXCELLENT teacher, thank God. it is also harried because my advisor wants data to give in her talk and to send in an abstract for a conference in june. which i don't have. data, or time to do it in. i already spent three more hours on it this morning than i was supposedly allowing myself.

i've also been very busy with social obligations. normally i try to be very strict about limiting myself in this category because of the overwhelming-ness of lab, but i have a couple of good friends moving away in the next month, and a friend coming into town, and easter coming up so my schedule there is packed also.

not to mention the class i'm taking this semester.
not to mention personal issues going on in my life.

so, all of this is stress.

and i forgot my winter hat on the train today. again. and it's snowing.

but i finally get to see brokeback mountain this week, so yay that.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM GMT-5, Blogger Papa Bear said...

yay movies!

Boo stress. And hats. Hats should be outlawed, but then only outlaws would have hats. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home