Wednesday, December 14, 2005

more pepper should do it

pain sucks.

the last four days have been pain-filled wonderlands.

last night i was talking to my mom and started laughing maniacally while describing the pain of this weekend. perhaps i'm actually starting to lose my mind? oh, who am i kidding--maybe i've lost my mind?

i did get to do some cooking and cleaning at home the last couple days since i haven't felt the ability to stay at work all day, and i certainly can't work out.

i made a new recipe--corn chowder this week. it's decent, and i made some whole wheat biscuits to go along with. next time i need to add a bit more spice to it--more veggie broth and pepper should do it.

i have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow. i'm hoping it's just a cursory visit so that he can give me pain meds and be asured i'm not drug seeking. well, not drug seeking in the bad way, rather than trying to foist hormonal mind control on me.

oh, and i don't drink flouridated water either.

oh, john berryman--how you understand henry and me.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM GMT-5, Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

What's wrong? You ok???

 
At 2:27 PM GMT-5, Blogger Papa Bear said...

poor catswym. you seemed (mostly) perfectly sane...

I hope the brita filter doesn't take out all the fluorine- if the mind control isn't effective, you'll start to turn into a J. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home